hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HBASE-14850] Third party libraries - problem when compiling with CMake
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2017 18:36:04 GMT
I would recommend using the Makefile rather than buck. There is work going
on to also change the build from Make+buck to CMake in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-18901.

Also see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-18726. We currently do
not support abi11. All libraries should be compiled with the old abi.

Enis