hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Antonov <olorinb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Branch 1.4 update
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2017 03:47:40 GMT
I apologize for being late to this discussion, but will add a few points
here.

Speaking of moving stable pointer to 1.3.2 release, as you say:

>>>"According to our testing at Salesforce, yes, so far. We have yet to run
in
full production. Give us a few months of that and my answer will be
unconditional one way or another."

I think that would be the time to call a vote on whether or not to move the
pointer (unless there're other
opinions on 1.3 release line stability, which I'd be glad to hear?
Anyone?). We don't need to hold off with
1.3.2, in fact I'm going to work on in in next few weeks.

Thanks,
Mikhail

--
Thanks,