hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <md...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Slack Archives
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2017 19:27:43 GMT
I went ahead and joined on the-asf.slack.com and created an #hbase channel.
There are lots of channels for different projects already.

Anybody with an @apache.org email can join and anybody that is already
joined can invite others.

I don't think there's any concept of 'official' channels, but it does
appear to be the official slack team.