hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <md...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [INFO] Failing Precommit Builds - HBASE-19042
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2017 19:36:18 GMT
Another unfortunate entry in this saga - the ASF Jenkins master is in bad
shape and is getting some maintenance love. In preparation for the
shutdown, it has stopped accepting new jobs, which means it will take us a
while longer to dig out of the precommit backlog. Hopefully we'll be in a
much better place by Monday!

Mike