hbase-dev mailing list archives

From stack <saint....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Merge FilterList Improvement - Branch HBASE-18410
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017 03:05:47 GMT
The boys are almost ready to merge. They were going to run a VOTE. I told
them not to bother. There is enough support behind the merge they don't
need a vote IMO. If you think otherwise, speak up.

Thanks,

St.Ack
P.S. Release note on HBASE-18410 will have summary of changes that come in
on the merge. Thanks.

On Sat, Oct 21, 2017 at 6:37 PM, stack <saint.ack@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 on merge then sorting out the mess. I want to include this stuff in
> alpha 4.
>
> Thanks,
>
> On Oct 20, 2017 01:18, "OpenInx" <openinx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Fine,  I opened jira HBASE-19057 for it.
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 4:13 PM, Anoop John <anoop.hbase@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > +1 for opening an issue and handle the merge as part of that.
>> > I did a review of the new classes for the FilterList impl..  Great
>> > cleanup work.  Very easy to read and understand the code now..
>> > Have few comments specially on FilterListWithOR.   If u can raise a
>> > merge issue, can comment down that.  If needed can open up subtasks
>> > can then handle.
>> >
>> > -Anoop-

>> > testing

>> guard of