hbase-dev mailing list archives

From OpenInx <open...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Merge FilterList Improvement - Branch HBASE-18410
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2017 03:48:00 GMT
>  I believe there are several UTs which we want them to be the guard of merging?
What is the situation of these UTs?

The UT is TestFilterListOnMini which make sure the filter list with family
filter in it works fine,  it's enable in branch HBASE-18410 now .  see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-18977.

> Some of recent patches, such as HBASE-18368-HBASE-18410.v2.patch, didn't get
proper QA run

All of the UT passed except one failed case , and this failed case is
unrelated.   see
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/9157/testReport/

> This is a incompatible change for filter developer ?

Yes, I think so.

--
Openinx  blog : http://openinx.github.io

TO BE A GREAT HACKER !