hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Removing the bypass semantic from the Coprocessor APIs
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2017 18:51:45 GMT
Agreed with the metrics. This is tied to the bypass consideration in my
opinion. Updating core metrics would be part of substituting core code via
bypass. Without bypass, it doesn't make sense for coprocessors to touch
core metrics, because they can only add functionality, so can export their
own metrics.

--
Best regards,
Andrew