hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Branch 1.4 update
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2017 23:59:26 GMT
Francis Liu has talked before about how useful this feature has been for
them.

Unfortunately I won't be able to give you personal feedback until some time
after it is out in the 1.4 code line. The way the schedule looks a 1.4.0
release will precede (and be a prerequisite for) enabling rsgroups in our
production.

--
Best regards,
Andrew