hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Removing the bypass semantic from the Coprocessor APIs
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2017 18:53:33 GMT
I think we should continue to support overriding function by object
inheritance. I didn't mention this and am not proposing more than removing
the bypass() sematic. No more no less. Phoenix absolutely depends on being
able to wrap core scanners and return the wrappers.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands