hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Branch 1.4 update
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2017 22:32:37 GMT
Please see HBASE-19099
​ for the final round of compatibility discussion. Sean and I already had
an exchange with a compatibility fixup resulting.

​HBASE-18993 needs someone else to step forward and agree to it. Otherwise
I'd like the change held for further discussion, or at least excluded from
1.4.

I intend to roll the 1.4.0 RC0 on Monday (late afternoon PST) so please
considering giving the above two JIRAs some attention before then.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands