hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Increase stability on o.a.h.h.Tag?
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2017 20:21:44 GMT
I was going to suggest LimitedPrivate in my original, but this doesn't
make sense as we're exposing Public API via CellUtil.

It seems odd to me that we wouldn't treat the cell tags as a supported
API call. However, I'm happy to remain "confused" if the rest of folks
don't consider tags to be intended for users :)