hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Kunigk <jan.kun...@gmail.com>
Subject Question on Hadoop QA
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2017 13:02:34 GMT
Hi I currently have a patch pending for HBASE-16415.

I am having trouble to successfully executing all tests in the HBase
upstream master branch, while executing my own module tests work fine.

Since I cannot successfully run the tests on master I am having a hard time
to see if my own changes as part of the patch are breaking any other tests.

What is the recommended way of dealing with this?
Is there an RC branch I should be using to qualify my changes?

Best, J