hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ashish Singhi <ashishsin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 1.1.12 (RC0) is available
Date Sun, 20 Aug 2017 06:01:01 GMT
+1(non-binding)

Built tar from source code
Verified few commands on shell and other few from Java API, all looks ok
Added AccessController coprocessor to master, rs and region coprocessor
classes config and verified audit logs
Verified HBase replication on a single node cluster, checked metrics
Checked zk_dump and web UI, looks ok

Regards,
Ashish