hbase-dev mailing list archives

From 张铎(Duo Zhang) <palomino...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] hbase-thirdparty project, first release candidate 1.0.1RC0
Date Sun, 27 Aug 2017 06:43:39 GMT
+1 (binding)

Checked sums and signatures: OK
'mvn clean install': OK, the size of the generated jar files and sources
jar files are both reasonable
Unzip the generated jar files and sources jar files: OK, all
classes/sources are relocated under org/apache/hadoop/hbase/shaded.

There are some proto files which are still under the 'google' directory and
the package in the proto files is not relocated, like this:

option csharp_namespace = "Google.Protobuf.WellKnownTypes";
option go_package = "github.com/golang/protobuf/ptypes/any";
option java_package = "com.google.protobuf"; // <======== here
option java_outer_classname = "AnyProto";
option java_multiple_files = true;
option objc_class_prefix = "GPB";

But I think this is OK as we will not use these protos file directly? And
anyway, The generated java files are relocated, I've already checked.

Thanks.