hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Moving 2.0 forward
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2017 21:06:07 GMT

On 7/31/17 9:00 AM, Stack wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 12:25 PM, Josh Elser<elserj@apache.org>  wrote:

>> I like the idea of this also hitting 2.0 as it would make the feature a
>> bit more "real", but am obviously a little nervous (I have no reason to be
>> nervous though). I am pretty happy with the feature in terms of how much it
>> is covered via testing.

> Sounds good to me. Whats involved? Backport? If so, +1 Josh.
>
> Last think on space quota says that need doc too. See 'Space Quota' in
> here:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WCsVlnHjJeKUcl7wHwqb4z9iEu_ktczrlKHK8N4SZzs/edit#heading=h.wuw3a6jukzo5
> Does this little section need an update Josh?
>
> Thanks,

Yep, just a couple of cherry-picks. Good test coverage and some docs
already included for 17748.  Happy to put that on my plate if you're
good with it. I can reasonably assume that no one is against it :)

I think I had knocked out docs for the "phase 1" stuff before we merged
it in from the original feature branch. I'll double check and update the
gdoc. Perhaps this was just a timing thing.