hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@apache.org>
Subject review request for our nightly test infra
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2017 18:05:51 GMT
Hi folks!

Our Mike Drob reminded me this morning that the planned ASF Jenkins upgrade
that removes jdk7 support is this weekend. (old thread for details:

As mentioned in the thread, this will remove our ability to rely on the
current jdk7 nightly runs in branch-1.

I have the start of switching us to rely on Apache Yetus Test Patch's
nightly mode:

It has some room for improvement, but it gets us nightly runs based on the
same Docker configs we rely on for precommit and it properly reports jdk7

Could folks take a look? I'd like to have this in place by this evening so
that we can  get a jdk7 result before disabling our jdk7 builds this