hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <md...@apache.org>
Subject Flaky Test Dashboard Empty
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 22:49:35 GMT
Hi Folks,

I was looking at the flaky test dashboard and noticed that the aggregation
job failed[1]

It's been trying to run on H22 and fails with

ERROR: Error cloning remote repo
'origin'hudson.plugins.git.GitException
<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search?query=hudson.plugins.git.GitException>:
Could not init /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/HBase-Find-Flaky-Tests

Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread

We only have five jobs worth of history, so I can't tell if this is a
problem on other machines too.

I've pinged ASF infra and they are now aware of the problem. I think
they're going to kick the machine.

In the meanwhile, maybe we should exclude the machine from our jobs?

Mike

[1]: https://builds.apache.org/job/HBASE-Find-Flaky-Tests/9487/console