hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj kr <pankaj...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Devaraj Das joins the Apache HBase PMC
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 01:44:09 GMT
Congratulations Devaraj..!!

Thanks & Regards,
Pankaj

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.LTD.
Huawei Tecnologies India Pvt. Ltd.
Near EPIP Industrial Area, Kundalahalli Village
Whitefield, Bangalore-560066
www.huawei.com
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
by

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Elser [mailto:elserj@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2017 12:27 AM
To: dev@hbase.apache.org; user@hbase.apache.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Devaraj Das joins the Apache HBase PMC

I'm pleased to announce yet another PMC addition in the form of Devaraj Das. One of the "old
guard" in the broader Hadoop umbrella, he's also a long-standing member in our community.
We all look forward to the continued contributions and project leadership.

Please join me in welcoming Devaraj!

- Josh (on behalf of the PMC)