hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Lars George <lars.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ident String
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2017 20:36:13 GMT
Thanks Stack, but you are talking about something else methinks. I know of the "-Dproc_<process
name>" convention. What I am asking about is different, it is settable by the user in the
hbase-env.sh and is added to the command line as "-Dhbase.id.str=...". I have no idea who
is using it and why. Makes sense?

Sent from my iPad