hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 1.1.11 (RC0) is available
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2017 02:45:40 GMT
+1

- verified tarballs vs public key on people.apache.org.
- extracted bin tgz:
  - inspect structure. look good.
  - with jdk1.8.0_65:
    - run LoadTestTool against standalone bin tgz with FAST_DIFF block
encoder and ROWCOL blooms. No issues, logs look good.
    - poked around webUI. looks good.
  - load the site, browsed book.
- extracted src tgz:
  - inspect structure. look good.
  - run LoadTestTool against standalone built from src tgz with FAST_DIFF
block encoder and ROWCOL blooms. No issues, logs look good.
  - poked around webUI. looks good.
- ran the hbase-downstreamer project vs. the staged maven repository. tests
pass.