hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Branching branch-1.4, volunteering to RM branch-1.4
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2017 21:46:15 GMT
yay! what are you looking for in terms of done-ness for inclusion in
feature freeze? I think we've got consensus on spark support, for instance,
and AFAICT there's only 1-2 issues to close out before it's code complete,
both of which have patches.

I was planning to make a summary document of the consensus week after next.
Do I need to step that up to get this included in a 1.4 release? It's
pretty isolated in the code base.