hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@apache.org>
Subject idle thoughts on more website automation
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2017 14:27:57 GMT
In the 1.2.6 release I'm at the point where I need to update the
website. I've never done this step. I missed it for 1.2.5 and Stack
did the initial publishing sometime between 1.2.4 and 1.2.5.

Last night I started to do it, but fell asleep while reviewing the
changes from essentially taking the docs/ directory from the binary
tarball and placing it over the current 1.2 section of the website.

AFAICT there's nothing I've seen in reviewing so far that should
actually need a human. What do folks think about maybe having a
jenkins job that grabs the latest maintenance releases and if new
pushed their docs into the appropriate minor release specific part of
the website?