hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ashish Singhi <ashishsin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] First hbase-2.0.0-alpha-1 Release Candidate is available
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2017 10:21:01 GMT
I installed the version on a single node cluster with hadoop 2.7.3 version
on server side and default hadoop version at client side in HBase i.e.,
2.7.1 and didn't see any such log warning message.
@Umesh: what hadoop version are you using ?

Belated +1 on the RC.
Build the tar ball from the source code,
Exercised some shell commands.
Ran bulk load, import, export job.
Checked audit logs for the operations executed.

Regards,
Ashish