hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NOTICE: I just created branch-2, the branch from where we'll cut hbase-2.0.0
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2017 18:13:43 GMT
Thanks.
I'd like to see us RM branch-2, branch-1, and master and get away from
narrow focus on the branch-x.y branches that only produce patch releases.
Seems a better use of RM bandwidth to supervise a whole code line.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

If you are given a choice, you believe you have acted freely. - Raymond
Teller (via Peter Watts)