hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <enis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time to retire EOM branch releases from dist?
Date Mon, 01 May 2017 20:31:30 GMT
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hbase/

Does not have EOM'ed ones. But to answer Mikhail's question, yes if a new
"patch" release comes out, the old patch version should be moved (so that
users are encouraged to use the new one). Should be part of the release
documentation already I believe. If not we can add it there. Let's remove
1.3.0 from there.

Enis