hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Yu Li <car...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 1.2.6 is available
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 09:28:31 GMT
+1

Checked sums and signatures: ok
Built from source: ok (7u79)
RAT check: ok (7u79)
Compatibility check: ok (7u79), ran check_compatibility.sh locally, 100%
compatible with 1.2.5 (both binary and source)
Unit tests pass: ok (8u101)
- Passed with -Dsurefire.rerunFailingTestsCount=3
- TestTableLockManager.testReapAllTableLocks failed 3 times but passed
finally, might need to watch this if not already.
Shell commands: ok (8u101), ran DDL/flush/compact commands, everything
looks good
Loaded 1M rows with LTT: ok (8u101), all keys verified, latency and logs
looks good

Best Regards,
Yu

On 31 May 2017 at 15:19, ramkrishna vasudevan <