hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Dima Spivak <dimaspi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Failure: hbase.apache.org HTML Checker
Date Mon, 29 May 2017 18:19:36 GMT
FYI, I've fixed the logic in the job to correctly use the exit code of
linklint when deciding whether to fail the job or not. I'll also fix the
spelling of the project's name ("HBase Website Link Ckecker" => "HBase
Website Link Checker").

-Dima

>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/HBase%20Website%20Link%