hbase-dev mailing list archives

From ramkrishna vasudevan <ramkrishna.s.vasude...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 1.2.6 is available
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 07:19:25 GMT
+1

Downloaded both src and binary artifacts.

Started a single node cluster with the set up created out of binary
artifact. Loaded some data.

Built the package from the src artifact. Killed the Regionserver started
from binary artifact and started a region server created out of src
artifact.

All data and regions were available again.

No obvious issues.

Ran all the tests and there were no test failures too in my linux box.

Regards
Ram