hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Merge space quota branch (HBASE-16961) into master
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 17:43:53 GMT
I mentioned 2.0 if the thought of merging a major change while trying to
stabilize for branching of branch-2 was causing people to hold off casting
a vote. Maybe that is only a concern of mine.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

If you are given a choice, you believe you have acted freely. - Raymond
Teller (via Peter Watts)