hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Merge space quota branch (HBASE-16961) into master
Date Fri, 19 May 2017 14:30:38 GMT
Calling this VOTE as we have 3 +1's (myself, Ted, and Enis).

Special thanks to Ted, Enis, and Andrew for their reviews along the way.
You all brought up great improvements that made this a better feature.

On a procedural note, I intend to rebase the changeset once more and
queue up the bits to merge into master around EOD (I'm in EST). If there
are others that share the concern Andrew raised about this landing in
2.0 (as opposed to waiting for a branch-2 or hbase 3.0 branch), please
speak up and we can figure those details. Thanks!

- Josh