hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Merge HBASE-16961 (Space Quotas) into master
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 16:12:10 GMT
Just an update: Andrew P provided some great feedback which I've finally
got all merged into the feature branch [1][2][3]. Many thanks again --
it was some really nice feedback.

@Stack: do you have review/thoughts pending?

Anyone else maybe thinking in the back of their head, but haven't said
anything yet?

I would like to keep pushing on this, but I also don't want to call a
premature vote to merge.

- Josh

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-17977
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-17978