hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] More Shading
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2017 16:39:35 GMT
FYI, MNG-5899 makes shaded builds fragile, effectively limiting
multi-module shaded projects to maven 3.2.x. Apparently the Apache Storm
folks tripped over this earlier, and as I recall, Apache Flink used to
require building with 3.2.x for the same reason.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-5899