hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Yu Li <car...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 1.3.1 (RC0) is available
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2017 07:25:51 GMT
I have attached the screenshot of the report onto HBASE-17886, FYI boss
@Mikhail

I think this is also an issue for branch-1.2 although 1.2.5 is already
released, and supporting both names and (add-back and) mark the old one
deprecated as per Duo suggested in 17886 might be a good idea?

Best Regards,
Yu