hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Antonov <olorinb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 1.3.1 (RC0) is available
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2017 08:50:53 GMT
My bad on not checking compatibility report here.

I think leaving unified metric names in place is conceptually right thing
to do, with having old names as proxies, so I'd be +1 on v2 patch to
HBASE-17886.

Then we can strike down rc0 and immediately roll rc1.

Regarding 1.2.5.1, it's up to Sean to decide, but I personally don't feel
this issue warrants immediate cut of hotfix release when 1.2.6 is probably
not that far away (it's not dataloss bug or security vulnerability).

-Mikhail

--
Thanks,
Michael Antonov