hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Antonov <olorinb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Second release candidate for HBase 1.3.1 (RC1) is available
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 23:40:51 GMT
Stack - It did not yet; I have been running some long ITBLLs on distributed
clusters
just as some extra check. Looks good so far.

With 3 binding +1 (at the time the votes were casted) and 1 non-binding +1
and
absence of other votes, this RC passes and becomes Apache HBase 1.3.1
release.

Let me push it and post an announcement.

Thanks,
Mikhail

--
Thanks,