hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jerry He <jerry...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 1.1.10 (RC0) is available
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 04:41:59 GMT
+1

- Downloaded the src tarball.
  - Checked the md5 and signature.  Looks good.
  - Built from source.      openjdk version "1.8.0_111"
  - Ran unit test suite.  All passed.
  - mvn apache-rat:check   Passed

- Download the bin tarball.
 -  Checked the md5 and signature.  Looks good.
 -  Extract it.   Layout looks good.
 -  Started a local instance.  Run the 'hbase shell' with some basic table
commands.  Looks good.
 -  Nothing unusual in the logs.
 -  Check master and region server UI.  Clicked on the tabs.  Looks good.

- Built Phoenix 4.9-HBase-1.1 with hbase version 1.1.10 pointing to the RC
maven repo URL.
  Ran unit tests.  All passed.

-  Bulit YCSB 0.12.0 from git source with HBase binding version 1.1.10
pointing to RC.
-  Run YCSB workloads against the local RC instance.  Worked fine.