hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 1.3.1 (RC0) is available
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2017 08:15:50 GMT
I committed that patch. It was for phoenix folks. In review I misjudged the
public statics in ServerSideScanMetrics as for internal only. My mistake.
Agree that it a compat breaker. Sorry for making more work. I put a
question up on the phoenix dev list asking if they depend on this being in
a 1.3.1 at least.

Thanks,
St.Ack