hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Second release candidate for HBase 1.3.1 (RC1) is available
Date Sun, 09 Apr 2017 22:17:16 GMT
+1 (binding)

* xsums/sigs OK
* Can build from src
* License headers/src-release files look OK
* bin tarball's LICENSE is lacking [1]
* Can run tests (still going, but will comment if something bad arises)
* Glanced at compat report (thanks for publishing!).

Thanks Yu and Andrew for looking at 1.3.0 compat and Phoenix support,
respectively.

- Josh

[1] The following is bundled via the external block cache, but not
included in our LICENSE file
https://github.com/couchbase/spymemcached/blob/2.11.6/LICENSE.txt