hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <andrew.purt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Moving towards merge on HBASE-16961 (space quota)
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 22:29:43 GMT
Hi Josh,

I will have some time soon to look at this. Definitely of interest.

I may look at it as a process of a port to a branch-1 like code base. Helps that all of the
work is on a branch.

One thing that would be helpful, maybe in javadoc of an integration test or in the release
notes, or on the umbrella JIRA, would be a step by step example of application and verification
of a simple space quota, say by namespace. If this already exists a pointer would be helpful.
To start I'd want to run through something expected to work.