hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Xi Yang <alex.xi.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What if I want to write another table in MasterObserver.preModifyColumnFamily ?
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 00:43:16 GMT
Requirement:

I want to record every change of modify columnFamily by using
preModifyColumnFamily().
Now I have a table "my_ddl_log" which used to record the change of
columnFamily. For example:

If jack change the TTL of columnFamily "primary" in table "employee". Then
we should add a put to "my_ddl_log" like this record:
log:name= 'jack'
log:updateTime= '2017-03-07 12:12 GMT-08:00'
log:change= ''Change TTL of Table: employee ColumnFamily: primary'

I try to use preModifyColumnFamily to do this stuff.

Thanks,
Alex