hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Xi Yang <alex.xi.y...@gmail.com>
Subject What if I want to write another table in MasterObserver.preModifyColumnFamily ?
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 19:42:39 GMT
    All the articles I've ever seen are talking about add increment or
change put/get status or pinrt out logs. what if I want to write some data
to another table in Observer? For
example, MasterObserver.preModifyColumnFamily()? Seems Observer is runing
at server side, so use connection is unneccessary and might raise some
   I know this might be a stupid question, so if you can just give some
links let me to learn without explain in email, I will be grateful to you
for your help