hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject ANNOUNCE: Good news!!!! Two new PMC and a new Committer!
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 05:37:09 GMT
Josh Elser and Jing Chen (Jerry) have both been added to the HBase PMC.
These lads have been stellar helping the project along; Jerry for a good
few years now and Josh, though less time served, has made up for the lack
with style. It makes sense that they be made PMCers!

Let me take this opportunity while I have your attention to also welcome
Eshcar Hillel as a Committer on Apache HBase. We are very glad to have her
on-board. She's a brainbox who has been working on the inmemory compaction
project among other things and is without fear when it comes to taking a
deep dive into crud!

Welcome aboard Josh, Jing Chen He, and Eshcar!

St.Ack