hbase-dev mailing list archives

From 杨苏立 Yang Su Li <yangs...@gmail.com>
Subject How threads interact with each other in HBase
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2017 20:39:26 GMT
Hi,

I am a graduate student working on scheduling on storage systems, and we
are interested in how different threads in HBase interact with each other
and how it might affect scheduling.

I have written down my understanding on how HBase/HDFS works based on its
HBase could take a look at it and let me know if anything is incorrect or
inaccurate, or if I have missed anything.

Thanks a lot for your help!

--
Suli Yang

Department of Physics