hbase-dev mailing list archives

From ashish singhi <ashish.sin...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: ANNOUNCE: Good news!!!! Two new PMC and a new Committer!
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 06:49:18 GMT
Many congratulations, Josh, Jing Chen He and Eshcar !!!

-----Original Message-----
From: saint.ack@gmail.com [mailto:saint.ack@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Stack
Sent: 17 March 2017 11:07
To: HBase Dev List <dev@hbase.apache.org>
Subject: ANNOUNCE: Good news!!!! Two new PMC and a new Committer!

Josh Elser and Jing Chen (Jerry) have both been added to the HBase PMC.
These lads have been stellar helping the project along; Jerry for a good few years now and
Josh, though less time served, has made up for the lack with style. It makes sense that they
be made PMCers!

Let me take this opportunity while I have your attention to also welcome Eshcar Hillel as
a Committer on Apache HBase. We are very glad to have her on-board. She's a brainbox who has
been working on the inmemory compaction project among other things and is without fear when
it comes to taking a deep dive into crud!

Welcome aboard Josh, Jing Chen He, and Eshcar!

St.Ack