hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Moving towards merge on HBASE-16961 (space quota)
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2017 00:45:31 GMT
Thanks Andrew!

An integration is actually something that I've overlooked so far (drat).

I can put together some simple instructions on how to interact/inspect
the system as-is on the umbrella and give you a ping.

Andrew Purtell wrote:
> Hi Josh,
>
> I will have some time soon to look at this. Definitely of interest.
>
> I may look at it as a process of a port to a branch-1 like code base. Helps that all
of the work is on a branch.

> One thing that would be helpful, maybe in javadoc of an integration test or in the release
notes, or on the umbrella JIRA, would be a step by step example of application and verification
of a simple space quota, say by namespace. If this already exists a pointer would be helpful.
To start I'd want to run through something expected to work.