hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Moving 2.0 forward
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 21:51:30 GMT
Thanks for pulling in the FS Quotas work, Stack. I'm trying to cross the
last T's and dot the last I's.

The biggest thing I know I need to do still is to write a new chapter to
the book. After that, I'd start entertaining larger reviews/discussions
to merge the feature into master. Anyone with free time (giggles) is
more than welcome to start perusing :)