hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Antonov <olorinb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mark 1.3.0 as released version
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2017 20:38:23 GMT
Thanks Ted!

Yeah we need to wind down the rate of changes for 1.3.1 and actually wrap
it up. First need to make sure CI builds are stable, because
for the past month they really have not been so. Then I was going to go
over the git history and compare it with what's
marked as "fixedV=1.3.1" in Jira to see.

-Mikhail

--
Thanks,
Michael Antonov