hbase-dev mailing list archives

From "Lopez Sandoval, Everardo" <everardo.lopez.sando...@intel.com>
Subject HBase DevAPI question
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 21:32:20 GMT

I am starting with HBase on spark , If I am asking something very basic an apologize

I am trying to do a BulkLoad using base on spark, I am managing the dependencies with  sbt.
My problem is that I need some clases that are in the devapi not in the user api

I am adding the dependency in sbt like this:

  "org.apache.hbase"   % "hbase-spark"          % "2.0.0-SNAPSHOT",
  "org.apache.hbase"   % "hbase-common"         % "2.0.0-SNAPSHOT”

DevAPI: https://hbase.apache.org/devapidocs/index.html
UserAPI: https://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/index.html

Is there a wat  to use hbase DevAPI instead of UserAPI with sbt?