hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Antonov <olorinb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: Create "branch RM" roles for non releasing branches branch-1, branch-2 (when it exists), and master
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2017 18:35:48 GMT
I should say I was talking more about "should these things be discussed
together or separately", not any particular direction we should
or should not take, as I didn't want to accidentally steal the topic.

But speaking specifically on that.. saying that we're going to maintain
branch-1 lines until at least Feb 2018 definitely makes total sense to me.
2 years overlap with 2.0 might be something we'd want to discuss in some
more depth.

-Mikhail

--
Thanks,