hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Antonov <olorinb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: Create "branch RM" roles for non releasing branches branch-1, branch-2 (when it exists), and master
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2017 01:43:54 GMT
I like this idea in general (and thanks for volunteering!).

Speaking specifically about branch-1 and given 2.0 release
discussions, is it proper time/thread to also discuss what
do we want to do with branch-1? Like, say that 1.4 would be
the last release off this line and hence branch-1 should be
turned to 1.4, and should we wind down backports to it?

-Mikhail

--
Thanks,
Michael Antonov